Friday, September 18, 2009

I give thanks today for:
-cell phones that work

-email that makes it to the right inbox

-for air conditioning that keeps on cooling

-for a hot meal cooked and served among friends

-Melodye Luke who keeps us all informed and sees her work as servant ministry

-Pastors who care about their congregations and who don’t mind going the second
mile

-Jesus Christ, our Savior, our Guide, and our Friend

-Prayer that allows me to take all my anxiety and need to the One who knows
my need even before I ask

-for the privilege of serving a long side you and laboring in God's Kingdom known
as the Seashore District

As Paul wrote in Philippians 1: I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you, because of your sharing in the gospel from the first day until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment